GeoZilla is working with the phone's geocoding system to provide the street address of your location. If the internet connection is slow or the map provider can't provide us with an accurate address, we show an 'Unknown Address' message instead of showing latitude and longitude. In most cases, updating location helps to clarify the location address.
Articles in this section
- Pair your Apple Watch with GeoZilla
- What are Places & how do I set them up?
- How do I invite another user?
- Why is the app showing wrong location?
- Why do I see 'Unknown address'?
- What does 'Couldn't locate' mean?
- How can I improve location accuracy?
- How is the app using my battery?
- How do I deactivate my account?