GeoZilla is working with the phone's geocoding system to provide the street address of your location. If the internet connection is slow or the map provider can't provide us with an accurate address, we show an 'Unknown Address' message instead of showing latitude and longitude. In most cases, updating location helps to clarify the location address.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite a user? Option 1
- Invite user Option 2
- What are Places & how do I set them up?
- Why is the app not working properly? Settings check-up
- iOS 13 Location Permissions
- Can't locate an Android MIUI Xiaomi user
- Can't locate Android EMUI Huawei user
- How is the app using my battery?
- How can I improve location accuracy?
- Why is the app showing wrong location?