GeoZilla Tracker is not waterproof. Unfortunately, if dropped into water, the USB charging port can get corroded. It will be fine if exposed to sweat or vapor, but corrosion may cause serious damage to your device.
Articles in this section
- How to Cancel Auto-Renew for the Tracker Data Plan?
- Сustoms fee upon receiving the device
- What if my device gets wet or is dropped into water?
- Setting up your GeoZilla GPS Tracker
- What do I do with my GeoZilla Tracker when I first receive it?
- How does GeoZilla Tracker work?
- Where will my tracker work?
- How accurate is the GeoZilla Tracker?
- Can accuracy of my GeoZilla Tracker improve?
- How do I use the SOS button?